- Design effective & efficient Fitness Programs that meet the specific needs of your client. Encompasses; cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, nutrition, stress and lifestyle considerations.
- Complete a Program Design for each client.
- Perform thorough Fitness Evaluations on all clients, new members and perspective clients.
- Teach safe and effective exercises to suit client needs & goals.
- Provide clients with knowledge, skills, guidance, support, motivation and educational resources.
- Responsible for attaining Monthly Fitness Revenue Goals.
- Conducts weekly motivation calls to active clients.
- Attends all staff meetings and mandatory trainings as scheduled.
- Conduct complimentary sessions for prospective clients and encourage them to invest in our services.
- Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
Examples of Essential Responsibilities:
- Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions.
- Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, company events, seminars, and workshops.
- Ability to sell the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
- Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company.
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality.
- Have reliable transportation. Ability to work both locations.
Sales Marketing Rep:
- Excellent Communication skills, A great Phone manner is mandatory. Make calls
- Internet Savy
- Must be computer literate
- Team Player/Great Attitude
- Quick Learner
- Organized and Self motivated.
- Must own transportation
- Be a people person
- Experience REQUIRED
- Develop broad and deep relationships with key agencies, media companies, brands, etc. in order to be the product of choice for video projects and initiatives.
- Prospect, qualify, present, evangelize and sell new clients on I.Vizion Services, production and audience.
- Work jointly with internal resources.
- Create, maintain, and communicate project timelines and budgets to clients.
- Coordinate opportunities including production with Production Group.
- Ensure deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, and meet all client specifications.
- Educate and advise existing and prospective clients about new and existing services.
- Maintain a strong active client portfolio with a pipeline of cyclical events and projects year-round.